Any help appreciated

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookingformy340

I live in Eastern PA, not far from Quakertown. I have a Plymouth Cuda (I know, not a rat rod?) and with years of searching, the lead took me to a Machine Shop in Pennsburg / Red Hill PA and a gentleman who used to own the shop, may have my matching 340 to my car. Of course if I can locate the motor, the car is complete and worth more money, so I have been trying to locate any information on the whereabouts of the person.

I did a search for Northern Performance and saw some threads on here about the machine shop, the current people there, arent helpful.

Is there anyone out there who knows the name of the former owner (who may have loved mopars?) and if you happen to know anything else you think is useful to my search for my motor, please let me know

[email protected]

thanks

does it have to be that motor or would any 340 from that year cuda be a match? tell us what year and how to identify the correct engine.i know of a couple of 340's i know the year is behind the starter but i dont know what else to check

Latest posts

Back