Any ideas for my car????? HELP

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sswagon

94 Roadmaster......It may be to new.....Im kinda loosing intrest with it!
I may be up to sell it or trade it....I kinda want to tape off the top and some scallops then paint it satin black but ive never done that and im still up in the air with it...Any ideas out there for me????:cool:
mcawk6.jpg

33z6yy8.jpg

qy78y8.jpg

1glrvc.jpg

Sell it and buy or build a real hot rod or custom. No matter what you do to it, the car will simply look like a Roadmaster that someone didn't have the money to put paint on. It is pretty clean from the pictures, it would be a shame to turn it into something not as attractive just for the sake of modifying a car. Some cars just don't lend themselves to "ratification." :)

Just my honest opinion.

Don

I wouldn't go as far as selling it. That is the first Roadmaster I have ever liked, honestly. Hang on to the car, eventually when it becomes a classic someone might give you a reasonable offer for it.

I had my eye on a woddy wagon a couple years ago with a 305. It was one plush cruiser and pretty decent on fuel. Then the head of the ministry I was working for decided his teen age daughter needed it because she was into "retro"

The road dawg

man that car is tight, if u'r gonna sell it let me know what u want for it, i have a son that would love to have that car, is it on bags ? or do u scrape the reflectors off the road all day ...

Those car run and ride real nice.
350 LT1.:D
And they don't make them any more.

I would definitely hang on to it.

Maybe someone can photoshop it for you.

Thanks for all the complements!!!
I was thinking maybe she is to new of a car to mess with...
I get people all day where they think its way cool or they laugh at it like a joke.
Either hat it or love it....hhhmmm that sounds like a good name for her..Hate it or Love it....
Yea I was hoping for a photo-shop real bad!!!
Of maybe what I want to do with it to see how she may look or any other ideas....:cool:

Last edited:
Personally I would'nt do anything to that Buick. It's the nicest looking I've seen. Save your pennies to build a rat from something else. Lots of 60's 4 doors you snatch up pretty cheap.

Hmm...this car is a good base for a custom...
Smooth it out, no trim on sides, no door handles, some dark paint, bagged it and thats it...it will look killer!

There's a gang of Impala dudes running around here. Cars are pretty nice and a few are running 10's in the 1/4. I vote to keep it........

What up INK
Thanks for the complements guys....
Im thinking of using those sweet thunder mufflers has anybody use these before?
There is a clip on you-tube but the clip is kinda to close to the pipes to get a good feel but it almost gives a cam sound and just a kinda cool sound for a LT1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w058CrAqxQw

What up man? Oh and for your info I was actually "with" my girl!!!!:eek: She was ****ed when i rolled over and picked up the phone

I like how it is. Dont worry about doing any thing on it. Just burning time & money, that you could put towards what you realy want to do. Just keep it as is a DD.

Sell it and buy or build a real hot rod or custom. No matter what you do to it, the car will simply look like a Roadmaster that someone didn't have the money to put paint on. It is pretty clean from the pictures, it would be a shame to turn it into something not as attractive just for the sake of modifying a car. Some cars just don't lend themselves to "ratification." :)

Just my honest opinion.

Don

Great advise Don! Sell it as is and move on to the real thing. That car is way too new and clean to ratify! Cars like that look really out of place done up "Old School". - IMO too! Kinda like putting a nice flathead in my Dads Lincoln Towncar! :eek:

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back