any ideas on shipping a truck or parts of a truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carsdwl11

I am looking at buying a truck cab with hood and grill. it is currently all still together as a complete truck but rather than ship the whole big truck ( old 4x4 concrete truck) i am thinking that I have someone pull the cab and ship it here. Any ideas or anyone willing to do this?

it would be easier to ship the whole truck. find an empty flat bed 18 wheeler coming back east and they would do it. probably cost the same to crate and ship a loose cab and nose as it would to ship an entire rolling vehicle.

las vegas to owensboro ky.

I looked at shipping a Roadster from Nevada/Cal boarder to No. Illinois. Got prices from $700 to $1000. They never asked about Gross Vehicle Wt. so I think they were just looking at dist. and filling a spot on the carrier truck.

If I did ship I'd try to find a company that owned the truck vs. a shipping broker.

50's oshkosh. currently 4x4 about 25 ft long. it was at one time a concrete truck but the mixer bed is gone. All I am interested in is the body. this is pretty close to the same truck.

Attachments

• oshkosh.jpg
    oshkosh.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 13
You might look at uship.com I just had a car brought to Ind. from Colorado and had a good experience with that. I would and have recommended them.

Latest posts

Back