Any Jeep guys? yesterdays pickin.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I picked up some abortion of a rock crawler yesterday. It's supposed to be a 67 CJ5. Lots of rusty plate metal on the tub, jacked sky high and set up for sbc. Anyway, it has a disc brake front and power steering, which might be the only part of it with any value. How can I find what those were frome? Jeep I assume but year? model?
Also got a set of Toyota axles that I'll need to ID. I actually hauled the whole mess home to get the power steering that is hanging off the Toyota front axle, pump and all. Those are what a lot of the 48-64 Ford pickup guys are using.
And I got 4 sbc heads, look like 1.94, I'll run the numbers today, and 3 cheby intakes.

I can't remember Mike Cranstons username but he's a Willys guy. Maybe he will have some insight. But we need pictures! :D

Here's some pics, also got a rough set of front fenders with it. Hoping I can flip it quick on C-list for about $450. The front axles are $300 plus shipping on ebay. Front axle looks like maybe 80s CJ?? Jeep is supposed to be a 67

Last edited:
One set of cheby heads are 462624 castings and the other set look identical but have no casting numbers or date codes. 76cc 194 heads from 70s-80s 350. Intakes are one 2 bbl., one cast iron Q-jet and one aluminum Q-jet.

i love old jeeps
my wife cried when i sold my 63
so i guess she does too:D
but they have to look stock

Latest posts

Back