Any one else cold ???????? I hate cold weather !!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankee Transplant

He started out with nothing, he still has most of
It was 71* at 6;00 am this morning by the time I got to work it felt like it was 40* ... now its 36* and wind-chill of 29* ... Did I mention I hate cold weather ??? ,, this Southern cold is damp cold it goes to the bone.. I was born in Ohio its a different cold (dry) it seems I can handle it a little better ,,, but i'm staying down here cause it will be in the high 70s again next week Im sure ..

ok , Im threw whining now Brrrr !!!!!!!!!!

I would be happy if it was 29 degrees. It's currently 5 degrees according to my truck.

I feel for ya ...I dont want to do much when its cold , just get inside to be warm ..... its 12* in my old home town and going to 1* tonight ,,, I dont miss that part of it for sure ..

After I put the trash out on the road this morning... I only left the house once... to feed the animals! I hate that groundhog!!! :mad:

BoB

I know some of you are used to bad weather, however we had 12 to 20 inches of snow in the last 24 hours in Ky. Going to be -8 tonight. This just isn't normal.:mad: Wish I could talk the wife into moving back to Ft Myers:)

The only people I know that loves snow around here ,,,(dont have to work in it ) they just peek at it threw there office windows .. I guess if I didnt have no hobbies (working on cars) or an outside job ,,, Id love it too. bruno I do remember one year when I was little we had snow on march 20th , but that was in Ohio because Ive got a picture of it ,,, thats my B-day.

I hear ya on the dampness! Right at sunrise most days I feel the cold go right to my bones - the sun brings out the moisture. It makes 5˚ feel like -15˚ because it cuts right through your clothes.

82* here yesterday, 25* tonight.:eek: We had just a little ice today, but a lot of rain. My customer got 4" of snow in TN last night, so I stayed home today and tonight. Going to call them first thing in the morning and see if they can even unload me tomorrow, if not, I'll be home till Monday.:(
At least it's supposed to be about 60* Saturday! [cl

82* here yesterday, 25* tonight.:eek: We had just a little ice today, but a lot of rain. My customer got 4" of snow in TN last night, so I stayed home today and tonight. Going to call them first thing in the morning and see if they can even unload me tomorrow, if not, I'll be home till Monday.:(
At least it's supposed to be about 60* Saturday! [cl

Huh? Are you saying 4" of snow is shutting things down[S

i like lots of snow but it has to be good and cold or ya get slush
the only thing i dont like about it is the sheepdip drivers that go too fast

Latest posts

Back