Anybody know this Dodge truck?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipper_1938

He recycles the right way
Anybody know this truck?

The tall rocker panel under the door is gone...not sure if any was also cut off of the door bottom. Also, I am curious if the front fenders are 1/2 ton or off of a big truck.

The pic was on the HAMB in show coverage of the Kansas City World of Wheels show

DSC_6886.jpg

Last edited:
cool truck.. i have to agree with sam... big truck front fenders

The cab has been cut down, 6" or so I bet.
Anything with a Hemi in it is cool! That's one of the better looking rat trucks I've seen. The whole thing just works!

After looking at pics of Dodge trucks, I think that is a stock height door (based on lower hinge location). The rocker panel looks like it has been cut down to about an inch.

41web002.jpg

I kinda thought that I wanted to do something similar, but after seing it, the proportions are a little off for my taste. It looks "too sectioned".

I wonder what it would look like with a 3" rocker panel and a couple of inches wacked out of the roof?

After looking at pics of Dodge trucks, I think that is a stock height door (based on lower hinge location). The rocker panel looks like it has been cut down to about an inch.

I kinda thought that I wanted to do something similar, but after seing it, the proportions are a little off for my taste. It looks "too sectioned".

I wonder what it would look like with a 3" rocker panel and a couple of inches wacked out of the roof?

id have to agree with you about the rocker, looks like its channeled 6" with an 1" rocker, as for the fenders they look like the same fenders i have for my truck, overall pretty cool looking truck though

Latest posts

Back