Anyone going to worcester this year? not me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
I'm all done with Moscoffian's show in Green Hill Park.
Last time I was there they let everyone and everything in there.
I thought they had a cut-off dates of 1972.
They were letting in new Ford E250 15 pass. vans, new ****ing Saturn's and Corollas, ridding lawnmowers and anything that had a person's hand stuck out the driver's window with a fist full of dollar bills in it.
The circus downtown became too much for me to stomach.
They also endured numerous vandalism incidents to the show cars there.
Screw that show!
It became all about Bob.

stopped going bob is a jerk he sold me a project chopped truck showed it to me had all the parts to put it together gave him $1500.00 to hold it for me. 2 weeks later gave him the rest of the money $2500.00 when i went back into the shop to get all the parts ready to put on the ramp truck all the parts were gone he said you paid me now get this thing out of here i said i want my money back he said get out of my shop no money back never got my money back he is a real jerk

Attachments

• 12065738941859755999Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_7_svg_med.png
    12065738941859755999Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_7_svg_med.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
We haven't gone for a couple years now. Read in one of the local cruisin' papers that he stiffed them for all the advertising they posted in the paper.
I guess there is no limit to years of vehicles.

Did get to meet some of the pioneers of the car world over the years there though.

Latest posts

Back