Anyone got pics of there dogs??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are our boys.
Left picture:
Batman on top and Beetlejuice on bottom. Beetlejuice is 3 and is a Jack Russel. Batman is 2, he is the son of Beetlejuice and is part Jack Russel and part Chihuahua.
Middle Picture:
That is my best bud, his name is Icky and is a part German Shepard and part Collie. Extremely smart dog. He was the ring barrier at my wedding 3 yrs ago.
Right Picture:
Icky again with the wife and I. He passed away in October of 07, 13 yrs old. I bawled like a baby. I had him since he was 2 months old, and i was 13.

Attachments

• myboys4.jpg
    myboys4.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Icky.jpg
    Icky.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Icky2.jpg
    Icky2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 6
Our best buds for 12 years Prince & Winnie ( gone & missed alot)
and our latest "owner" Bella (1yr old)

Attachments

• Prince.JPG
    Prince.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Winnies Smile.JPG
    Winnies Smile.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 3
  • Bella.jpg
    Bella.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 4
Sid, you didn't have to show me you had Beagles, cause I saw all the holes in your yard. I knew instantly! I've had a few Beagles in my life....[cl..CR

jack russell / treeing (mountian) feist (spelling) rotten as can be.

odie:)

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 4
our ST Bernarad Cookie Monster at one year she is the biggest sweetheart ever and she loves kids, but sometimes she gets a little exided but she is still a puppy

Attachments

• DSCF3042.jpg
    DSCF3042.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2675.jpg
    DSCF2675.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2699.jpg
    DSCF2699.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 8
ya Ilike them just fine but it shure wouldn't be the same without Cookie. I even built a dog harness for her to pull the boys around on there sleds, on a leash of corse but we ran out of snow before we got to use it.

Good lookin bunch ya got there! L2T[cl...I made a harness for a Dobie I had years ago. She would pull my oldest son who was 3 at the time. I had worked extremely hard with her for Obedience training and it paid off. I was walking her while she pulled my son and we stopped to talk with a neighbor. I gave her the command to stay and while doing that she spied her mortal enemy,the cat, she wouldn't take her eyes off of it! The release command was "OK" and somewhere in my conversation came the word OK. The Dobie thought I meant her and off she went, wagon, son and all after that scourge of the neighborhood....Talk about a fun ride for my son, he was hanging on with a giant grin on his face!!! Dogs certainly have their moments.[cl..CR:D

Here's mine....The 2 trouble makers! The Shepherd is my wife's dog. She follows her everywhere! The door next to the dog is my wife's office and the dog is waiting for her. She won't leave that spot until my wife comes out. My wife took my son to college and was gone for 2 days, that dog wouldn't leave that front door until she came home...what devotion! The Dobe next to her is just young and crazy. The other Dobe is 14 years old and losing her sight, but her hearing is still top notch, she can hear you when you hit my driveway that is about 500 feet away...She's doing what she does best now...sleeping. She earned that right..CR

Attachments

• Dogs002-1-1[3].jpg
    Dogs002-1-1[3].jpg
    6 KB · Views: 5
  • th_Dogs001[1].jpg
    th_Dogs001[1].jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back