Anyone have a checklist or step-by-step?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List of things to check off....Hummmmmm

[ btw, I noticed your sig, I'm a competitive powerlifter. What heavy things do you lift?[/QUOTE]

Wrench's....check
Hammers....check
torch's........check

Jack...... Not needed.....

Attachments

• hancock_lifting_car_tracks.jpg
    hancock_lifting_car_tracks.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 8
a week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, no... you guys are all wrong. I tried doing it the hard way & look how long it's taken me!!! If only I had found this sooner... '5 Easy Steps To Building A Rat Rod'..

and tripper remember, ya only need a week to build your'e car![ddev

Later:eek:

No, no... you guys are all wrong. I tried doing it the hard way & look how long it's taken me!!! If only I had found this sooner... '5 Easy Steps To Building A Rat Rod'..

http://ratrodstuff.com/How-to-Build-a-rat-rod

BoB

That's the kind of stuff I was finding before I joined this forum. "Oh this is easy, I have some spare drywall screws and a pair of vice grips, this rat rod thing will be a cinch".

Jeeper......

That's the kind of stuff I was finding before I joined this forum. "Oh this is easy, I have some spare drywall screws and a pair of vice grips, this rat rod thing will be a cinch".

You must have been on the "This Old house" site.... this is the "this old rod" site.... no drywall....no deck screws.... vice grips.... you bet!

Latest posts

Back