Anyone near Porterville CA.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something very strange going on with this one. I'd say that this truck has valuable Willys coupe doors on it.

greg is a interesting person to deal with......he bought a big block man-e-fre intake i was selling for a friend....talked to him for probably a hour....i mentioned i had talked to him once before about some wheels....he said ...was i a ******* ...or did i talk to ya....:rolleyes: pretty much blew me off the first time....was pretty interesting the 2nd .....he has or had a 33 willys gasser with a 427 sohc motor in it.....that has never been raced (best i remember) one of 2 that were built together....tons of wheels ....and all kinds of cool stuff...he's a little out there on some stuff ....and not tooooooo bad on others....as for the truck cab in the picture.....looks like a cut up coupe to me..... brandon:D

i think i've seen some of that guys stuff on craigslist over the last couple months. He seemed a little high for me on alot of stuff. Of course, i'm always looking for cheap stuff so.....

when i go to famosa bakersfield to race, i drive on the 99 fwy and get off at hwy 65 to portorville. i may have to give him a call. i just bought a '33 willys pickup cab and two front ends for a grand. i didn't think that was to bad. they are fiberglass, but i build race cars so it worked out ok. i am greedy though. i already have a '33 coupe, but just had to have that pickup. i am in the process of turning a vw bug into a '40 wiliys cab with the help of a '50 chevy cab roof. the chevy cab will become a rpu afterwords. there is a guy who sells on egay that makes fiberglass parts and sells a '40 coupe body for $2000. which ain't bad!!! he is in el segundo, calif.

Latest posts

Back