Anyone see this thread..?WW tires

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

Yeah yeah yeah,I cruise the H.A.M.B and saw this thread which looked cool.Shows how a guy uses Krylon Fusion paint to make white wall tires..I am going to try this...besides,I cant afford Coker tires anyway...:D Check it out...look for the thread by "Fatasswhitewalls"

If you look at the front tires on my truck, they are done with Krylon Fusion. They don't have much road time yet but still look as good as when I did them 5 months ago. The paint seems to be real flexible.
46ford014.jpg

isn't it funny that when you get paint overspray on a tire (that you def. don't want) it is so hard to get rid of...yet try to put paint on a tire and it doesn't want to stay!?!? :confused: murphy's law i guess:rolleyes:

btw oldgold that pic looks so cool!!!!

I think a lot of us cruise the HAMB on occasion, most of us just don't post there. Some smart ppl, to much BS.

Anyway, I just grind my whitewalls. Even then, you get checking and ave to clean 'em all the time. Heck even Cokers are high maintenance.

might have to try this just to make my 25 year old skinny whites look better. (these are just roll arounds beings how the car dont run)

Latest posts

Back