Anyone seen this?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So true! I wonder if it will actually sell. Does anyone have that kind of money these days? Wish he'd sell each part individually. That way the average joe (like me) would have a shot at some of the parts. :D

Yeah, out of my price range too, but if 8 guys came together with $200K. Started shipping stuff by the truck load (cheaper) to 8 different places in the country and then started selling, hmmmmm.

Aside from the cars the 8 guys and their buddies could build (and then sell when the economy picks up), you would have a good distribution network.

I love to dream about stuff like this.
Some of my dreams have come true.
Ya just never know till you try.:D

i've seen this thing on ebay for at least two to three years, looks like a scam, unless one of you guys out that way goes and has a look.
seems overpriced too.......all those cars are there for a reason, they're not mint by any means......

Just a dream.?

That ad for all of that stuff has been around for as long as I can remember.If it was such a great deal I think someone would have already made the investment.It looks like..( from the pics..) A LOT of stuff looks un-usable.Most of the cars are just junk,rotting away from sitting there for so long.You might be able to salvage a few parts..but most of it doesnt look like its worth it.

I'll never understand how someone could let a classic rot away to nothing. :( I'd like to have some of those intakes, but not at that price!

There are only three people able to just wolk over and lay down that kind of cash out of hand, and never even flinch.
Jay Lenno
The oil baron who has built up Deubuie.
And the Mopar king who lives up in Quebec C.

Maybe Donald Trump if he ever gets out of divorce court.
Bill Gates doesn't have a clue about anything with grease.
The Apple fritter just might do it to tick off Bill.
Steve MacQueen would have jumped all over it if James Dean was still around.

There are actually many very wealthy private collectors who can just make a phone call and have the funds EFT to any account required.

It must really suck to be rich!

Maximo

I can't figure out this ebay item. Anyone with $1.6m would simply buy a fleet of classics, not a bunch of parts. Folks with that kind of money have it because they spend their time making money, not building rods for $20,000 and then selling them for $12,000.

If they are truly interested in selling all of these parts, they need to have a physical auction that is well publicized. If they don't part it out, someone else will...eventually!!

Latest posts

Back