Anyone using the Copper nickle brake lines?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORPO

Buildin' it his way, one piece at a time...
Doing some research, people are saying that the copper nickle stuff is better than stainless? Is it better or just easier to work with?

What are you guys running? Opinions on this copper nickle stuff? What size line are you guys running? I think Im going to run 5/16" need to get it on order to get my butt back in the garage...

Yes Corpo this is a great product to work with. I generally use 5/16 on everything I'm building. Unless of course it is an all out show car, which I still use stainless. You will find that it is easy to use, and like anything else, installed properly will look great, and never rust. I say go for it.

Thanks guys for all the input... looks to me like the cunifer is a name brand, you can get 25' rolls on ebay for less... problem is I am not sure 25' will do it...

Great stuff.....

A friend of mine used it on his 35 Ford pick up ratrod. Beautiful stuff and very easy to work with. Easily bent by hand. And if you want it to look good, buff it and shoot it with clear. It is beautiful!:D

Lynn

Thanks guys for all the input... looks to me like the cunifer is a name brand, you can get 25' rolls on ebay for less... problem is I am not sure 25' will do it...

25 foot should cover most vehicles. You really only have one line to the rear and then one line to the front in most applications. Then t's off.

truck

l used them for all my brake line on the dodge truck, l got it at AUTOZONE.
they have all kinds of sizes, the ends are already attached and the price aren't to bad. really easy to work with, bends to conform to your'e needs and l have had no problems since l installed them.

Later :cool:

Latest posts

Back