Ardmore Alabama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowtrux

New to the site and have a project going in garage. 1951 Chevy cab and i found some 1.5 ton running gear from a winnebago in j y. In the middle of trying to get it rolling now.
I have cut 5 inches off the bottom of cab and boxed it back in. Firewall is cut to pieces and intend on squaring and smoothing it.
I have a 6.2 diesel engine sitting in it.
Have my frame, motor and transmision mounts, front four link tacked together and currently working or rear three link. I am bagging the truck so the frame will lay when parked of course.

Attachments

• 51 001.jpg
    51 001.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 51 012.jpg
    51 012.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 39
Sounds like my kind of project. Thanks for the pics! Seriously, I'm wanting to do something along the same lines as you are with my 51 F-1. I'm looking forward to watching your progress. By the way, welcome to the site lowtrux. I'm not that far from you. Maybe I'll get to see your truck up close some day. Keep them pictures coming.

Thunder

Thanks

Appreciate the welcome to the site.
Am planning on starting a new thread in the build section this weekend. Have a few pics accumulated.

Latest posts

Back