Arvada Automotive Social Club (C&C'ish) 3rd Saturday of the Month

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug_porsche

little place called Earth, ever hear of it?
Some of the business owners near me have asked if we can maybe start a C & C style thing at their mall in Arvada.

The mall was built around an Albertsons, and then they closed the Albertsons. So we have a LARGE parking lot and businesses that actually want us to be there!

There is a coffee shop, a juice shop, fast food, normal restraints, auto parts store, a bead shop (something for the reluctant wife's to do??).
Rib City Grill
Inta Juice Smoothies
Quiznos
Malone’s Clubhouse Grill
Wendy’s
Billy D’s Coffee Shop (Free Wi-Fi)
Ka-Gina Beads
AutoZone
Big O tires

Location is 64th and Indiana in Arvada (14705 West 64th Ave, Arvada, CO. 80004)

If you have room in the schedule for another car gathering, sort of west centrally location, on the 3rd Saturday of the month. I know where some people are going to be having some coffee that morning. Generally starts around 9ish, but its an open parking lot. Come early, or late.

As you can see from some of our earlier meets, we need your Rat Rods to give us some class.

Doug & Pepper
06 Elise
98 Corvette
74 911

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 9
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ar-9.jpg
    ar-9.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 4
  • ar-11.jpg
    ar-11.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 4
Anybody know of any military connections?
I am sort of thinking about a military appreciation day for one of our meets.

How about a contact at children's hospital.
would love to have some cool cars in their parking lot and see if we can have the kids make our day.

Thanks for updating the thread with photos Doug. I would imagine as more folks hear about your gathering, you'll start to get all kinds of diierent styles of cars show up, especially if you can get the word out to some clubs in your area.

Don't know - going to be a busy weekend for car events in town. In addition to this one, there is the Castle Rock Cruise In and Cruzin Havana, both on Saturday. Since the Cruzin Havana event is afternoon / evening, maybe some folks can start out in Arvada and then head east to Aurora for the Havana event later in the day. Hopefully there might be a rat or two around for each of these events. Didn't see any at the Goodguys over priced event a couple of weeks ago.

Doug - What are the hours for your event?

Latest posts

Back