Attachment help.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89johnny

Please bare with me as I'm not computer savvy in the least:confused:. While trying to post pictures on the build thread I started, my iPad will only let me upload one attachment to a reply. I'm sure it's because I don't know what I'm doing. Please help!

Last edited:
Please bare with me as I'm not computer savvy in the least:confused:. While trying to post pictures on the build thread I started, my iPad will only let me upload one attachment to a reply. I'm sure it's because I don't know what I'm doing. Please help!

It's not just you. There's something about an Ipad that will only post one pic at a time. Mines the same. Try a lap top or a desk top.
Good luck and welcome from New Mexico.

I'm computer dumb too but what I do is post the one picture, then go back and get another picture copied and I keep editing the post and adding more pictures with each edit.

There is a way to do multiples at one shot, but I don't know how to do that.

Don

my smarty-pants phone is too complicated for me.
if i take a pic with it
i send the shot in an email to myself And then use photobucket when i am at a real computer.

I'm still learning how to use my smart phone and haven't yet taken time ti figure out how to get pictures from it into my computer. I have a notebook but it only works with wifi and I can't seem to get a router that will function properly. It worked great while I was on vacation.

Hey Willowbilly - never tried it, but how about bluetooth?

With my phone, I have a USB power cord that detaches from the wall transformer. Plug that into my USB on the computer and search my phone like a thumb drive. Samsung phone.

With my phone, I have a USB power cord that detaches from the wall transformer. Plug that into my USB on the computer and search my phone like a thumb drive. Samsung phone.

That's because Samsung rules over I-anything [cl

I've heard that works but also I can just used a cord with usb on one end and mini-usb on the other end I guess.

Ok I think my problem is that the image is too large. Dumb question number two: how the hell do I resize an image? (Like I said, very computer illiterate!)

Ok I think my problem is that the image is too large. Dumb question number two: how the hell do I resize an image? (Like I said, very computer illiterate!)

Barring Photobucket and the like... I right click the image and open with "Paint". (Pixels wide x pixels high should show at the bottom.) I resize by percentage, check the little box marked "maintain aspect ratio" and shoot for 800 wide, give or take a few pixels.

Latest posts

Back