AYO!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuCkYLaDD

YO to all my fellow rodders! Stumbled across this forum while lookin for a transmission adaptor plate for my flatheads and got myself stuck in :D And how could I not with this plethora of knowledge? So I have my multiple builds goin on - the '67 stang has been my on/off resto-mod project since high school. I picked my 2 dodge trucks up round this time last year for rattin out (cut the fenders!) While looking for another 251 Flatty for the 1/2t (the 230 it had was covered in moss and rusted up) I happened to run across a guy in oregon parting out this 1950 Desoto which had a 251 (YAY!) and I ended up pickin up the whole car (CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!) Sooooooo, I have my muscle car, I'll have a high AND lowboy trucks, and eventually a nice 4 door family car (GASSER!!):cool: These pics are not up to date with what I've done and other pics fail to load :( Well here's a teaser then I guess:p

Attachments

• deso1.jpg
    deso1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Air-Wicksproject044.jpg
    Air-Wicksproject044.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 15
  • mustang1.jpg
    mustang1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to RRR, luckyladd. Nice colection of projects. Hope to see more of them as you progress.

Here's a better one of my 2t and the stang BEFORE the gremlins came out and trapped it in my garage ;) BIG hole in rad, #2 cyl blew rings, complete suspension rebuild (energy suspension poly bushings, up and low control arms, rear leaves, front and rear sways, tubular shock tower brace), new gas tank, front discs (POWER!), 4spd toploader with clutch CABLE mod (was a 3spd, and with an adaptor plate and new crossmember a T5 will slap right in), AND manual rack and pinion steering (i'll get some pics of the frame I made for the rack, I used the stock holes from the box and idler arm) DANG! I should just write a book :p

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2ton.bmp
    126.6 KB · Views: 3
  • deso3.jpg
    deso3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 6
great looking projects ya got there! can't wait to see updates on the rats...
and ya just can't go wrong with cragars on an ol' 'stang!!!!:cool:

Latest posts

Back