back door gun regerstation

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrecker55

If it passes I'll qualify for a position in the Obama administration; I'll too will be lying on my tax return.

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal
> tax form all guns that you have or own. It may require fingerprints
> and a tax of $50 per gun.
>
> This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24. This bill will become public
> knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law. This is an amendment to
> the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance
> Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all.
>
> The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S.
> Senate homepage, http://www.senate.gov/ You can find the bill by doing
> a search by the bill number, SB-2099.
>
> You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of
> this e-mail to every gun owner you know.

That information is not exactly accurate although it wouldn't be surprising. SB-2099 was a bill circulating in 2000 and involved gun registration, not taxation. For some reason, it has recently resurfaced on the internet.

I've been following the back door shananagans of the corupt political system trying to get your guns. Henry Kissenger recently made the brash statement that America will be dissarmed by the end of this year. I really hope you guys are paying close attention to this as every other country that has done this in the past ( Russia, Germany, China, and so on ) fell into genicide with millions killed for politcal reasons.

There is only one reason to take your guns...........

So you can't fight back.

Interestingly enough I just read a headline that stated
"In just 3 months Americans bought enough guns to outfit the entire Chinese and Indian armies combined"

You also bought 1,529,635,000 rounds of ammunition in just the month of December 2008. Yeah that is right, that is Billion with a “B”. This number takes no accounting of reloading or reloaded ammunition.

I find this very encoraging. :D

Interestingly enough I just read a headline that stated... "In just 3 months Americans bought enough guns to outfit the entire Chinese and Indian armies combined"

You also bought 1,529,635,000 rounds of ammunition in just the month of December 2008. Yeah that is right, that is Billion with a “B”. This number takes no accounting of reloading or reloaded ammunition.

Yep... try to buy an AR or ammo for it right now!!!

Not to downplay the concern at all but it seems like possibly, maybe, everytime they want to pull something over on us they trot out the gun control issue to divert attention from other issues. I mean look at it, they say gun control, everyone starts hopping around in a frenzy and they can slide anything they want through that isn't gun control. Just my 2 cents but I refuse to respond to fear based anything. And if all the assault type weapons went away, I would still have all my guns and my life would not change.
I guess I listened to my dad talk the same thing 50 years ago and he lived in some fear that the gestapo would show up to gather up his gun. I still believe TPTB (the powers that be) know the main deterrent to our country being invaded is the fact there are guns sticking out of every window and a helluva a lot of gun owners that have been just waiting for a chance to justify wasting someone.
BTW, I have a box of M16/AR15 clips I need to get rid of, can't sell them on ebay.

Yep... try to buy an AR or ammo for it right now!!!

try to buy any ammo right now. A friend of mine had trouble just finding and buying .45 ACP pistol ammo right now. Mom has her FFL and the PD came up to us and wanted to place an order, if we could find it and fill the order. They wanted 14 snub nose .38's for their off duty gun. We searched everywhere, and nobody had them. Even called a place out of Arizona and he said that he got 1000 (yes a thousand) pistols in the other day, and was sold out within the first hour. :eek: Needless to say we didnt get the order, a detective of theres finally contacted S&W and somehow got them directly from the company. Dad thinks im crazy for just buying shotgun ammo, but think about it, it gets the job done and its everywhere.

Yup, I'd take a scatter gun anyday, and ammo is still easy to find. I just talked to the chief of police here and they are on backorder for pistol ammo, have stopped routine practice even.

Latest posts

Back