Back on my feet(kinda)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschoolobee

Some of you may have readon the other boards, I've had a rough year health wise....and to make matters worse, I had 6 vehicles stolen from storage....my 49 Frazer,1941 Plymouth bus. cpe, 50 Chevy 4dr fastback , 79 Olds Starfire, 85 Ford e-100 cargo van, with my '17 steel T roadster, complete,in the cargo area......no trace. Just got a new shop, a 6 car commercial shop , so we're getting ready to finish my 4 remaining projects....i should be around more, so give me a shout.

Last edited:
Talk about kicking you while you are down.... sorry to hear of it, the kind of thing you would like to catch somebody and beat the crap out of em.

Yeah...make matters worse, rumor has it the storage guy was in on it....they went missing right before i got out of the hospital....i was in for my heart treatment and contracted MRSA...the flesh eating virus....nice, huh? Damn near lost my lower left leg, still have an 8cm x 9cm ,3/16 deep divot in my back of calf area, been 3 months....and i cant sue anybody for this...!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune oldschoolobee. Keep pounding the pavement. Maybe some solid info about your stolen cars will come to light. Welcome back.

Glad you got through the health issues Ok...

As for the cars (I count 6 cars listed as stolen) what can I say. :mad:
Someone knew too much and took advantage of your situation.
Hope you get some of them back and the crooks get what they deserve. '22

Churchill

Here's one of my favorite sayings...

If you're going through HELL... just keep on going!!!
-Winston Churchill-

Glad to know your health is getting back. That & family are all we can truly count on.
As for the cars,,,having one stolen really bites but, six !!!!:mad::mad:
Hope you find them & the clowns that took them get their just desserts.

Latest posts

Back