Barrett Jackson Auction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
It's almost here. I'm really interested to see what the cars will be selling for this year with this turn in the economy. Last year the price of muscle cars was down for the first time in many years. In 2006-2007 it seemed as though anything with a Hemi, clone or not was over $100K. :eek:

Will there be anymore $5 million Cobra or $1 million concept cars?

I've got the listing and there are a lot of nice cars for sale. Will it be possible to get a great deal with the "No Reserve" auction? I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

If you get a chance to go don't miss the opportunity it's the greatest car show you'll ever see. :D

Bj auction

I just set DVR to record it.:D
Curious on where you can get a listing of the auction? :confused:
I'm thinkin the perfect original phase is fading a little and the one off builds are gonna be the hot items this year but then again I thought I had strange taste in cool vehicles till coming on here too!!:p
dmw56, did ya see any rats in the line-up for this year?:rolleyes:

funny how a cobra sold for $5 mil when the event was sponsored by ford, coincidence or government conspiracy? I won't even get started in on the shady doings of the barrett jackson auction. although, it is the best car show to watch on tv.

Shelby's personal car!

Will there be anymore $5 million Cobra or $1 million concept cars?

funny how a cobra sold for $5 mil when the event was sponsored by ford, coincidence or government conspiracy?

To be fair... that was Carroll Shelby's own personal Cobra if I'm not mistaken. Doubt there will be another one of those! :eek: I agree with ya... but after seeing *all* the cars they have there... I'd love to go! Just ask Gastrick... he was there last year! Maybe he can testify!?

BoB

Yeah, they had an auction in Vegas in october, #'s were down
I've been sellin @ B J for the last 9 years and this is the 1st year 1 didn't put sumthin in.
The economy this will hurt some of the small consigneers like myself, but not the Hi- Rollers.
Those with it, still got it.
It will B interesting though.
Still goin with a buddy who's got 6 cars goin across the block.

Yeah, they had an auction in Vegas in october, #'s were down
I've been sellin @ B J for the last 9 years and this is the 1st year 1 didn't put sumthin in.
The economy this will hurt some of the small consigneers like myself, but not the Hi- Rollers.
Those with it, still got it.
It will B interesting though.
Still goin with a buddy who's got 6 cars goin across the block.

They have 3 auctionsthat I know of: Scottsdale, Palm Springs and now Las Vegas.

I wonder what Ron Pratte is going to buy this year?

Ron Pratte gave me my 1st job here in Az, made all his bucks in construction then sold out, hope he didnt reinvest it all back in building

I went to the B-J auction in Palm Beach (Florida) last year just as an observer. I'll probably go again this year too. I went with my dad and my brother. We just went to look at the cars and see how the other half lives:D

I watch it every year Just me and my wife now we can get the baby into it too:D Im SOOOO EXCITED

GEO

No, but there is a Geo Metro! :eek:

is it as ugly as this one? My daily driver...you can't see the hammered RR 1/4panel...it has the same chartruese paint on it as the wheels to cover the bare steel from when my wife got hammered by a pickup! I don't take any pix of the GEO for the camera's sake. The green is much brighter in direct sunlight:cool:
24227-R1-07-18.jpg

Latest posts

Back