base hates my rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joukaishou813924

the base i'm at doesnt like my lincoln, in fact there forcing me to move it off base asap. o well, once its running it'll come right back on and tick them off more.

If it runs, they can't make you move it. Long as it is registered and don't smoke like a freight train........

SCREW THEM........

What are they gonna do, make you stay "ON BASE" the rest of you're military career?

There has to be more to the story. Is the car unregistered?? Uninsured??

You already implied that it doesn't run....IMO your attitude seems ****-poor as well.

Seriously, what did you expect?

well the vehicle is unregistered and such and I was trying to prep it to drop in my engine, so i left it in one of our many parking lots, like many of us dorm folk do.

and ye i do have a poor attitude right now, because they jerked me around all week, making me move it after i got off of work each night at 11 pm or later

On the base I'm on there's an auto hobby shop with stalls you can rent by the month.... Check with your base, there should be something that caters to the gearhead. Unregistered vehicles (with no motors) don't usually go over well no matter how many parking lots there are. Good luck!!

this kinda lacks in a hobby shop, they don't rent out stalls, and charge $2 dollars a day to store outside. And they're only open wed-sat 9-5

You seem matter-o-fact about them making you move it. So what is the plan now? You have an off-base location?

Latest posts

Back