Bbbrrrrrrr

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
Egad the thermometer out side reads 8 degrees. That would explain the two dogs frozen to my car tires. I guess I'll wear some industrial strength underwear to work today.

Cycledog,
If there is a military surplus store anywhere close to you, go in and buy 2 sets of Poly-pro, Then you will stay warm...:D

Sorry!

Egad the thermometer out side reads 8 degrees.

CD,
It was 8 degrees here yesterday too... er... 78 degrees! I feel for ya! Although it did get to 28 here one about a couple of weeks ago, a cold spell pushed through yesterday & it's 48 now... brrrr!!! ; - >

BoB

That is cold! I am so glad I don't live in Washington anymore! I really do not like cold weather at all. We have been getting sleet for the last hour and a half here in Montgomery and it hasn't let up any yet, which is odd for us, so I am staying inside all day....not kidding guys, I hate cold weather...LOL

Yeah, I'm going to a car show Saturday and I'm worried because it's only supposed to get up to about 70. Looks like I have to dig out my long johns.
:D

I'll tell you what is funny about Florida. When we get a really cold snap everybody starts looking like hobo's. None of us ever go out and buy new warm clothes and coats, so we kinda keep these out of style clothes in our closets "just in case." When you go out you see people in these horrible plaid and otherwise outdated clothes that look like they came from Goodwill. When you only get like 2 cold days a year it doesn't make sense to spend money on new clothes that will sit in the closet 99 percent of the time.

Don

Just got an inch of snow in NW georgia. I would go play in it with my little bro but i m on crutches cuz of a badly sprained ankle.:(

Cycledog,
If there is a military surplus store anywhere close to you, go in and buy 2 sets of Poly-pro, Then you will stay warm...:D

I am in very south florida and dont understand cold at all.....but, we are moving to NE georgia and need to know what poly-pro is.

Egad the thermometer out side reads 8 degrees. That would explain the two dogs frozen to my car tires.

Don't worry...as you drive, things warm up and the thump, thump, shake, shake, yelp, yelp will go away!! Seems to act a lot like nylon tires used to. Now one big dog, and one little dog, will really mess up the balance for the first block or so!!:rolleyes: Yeah, it's cold here too... and the dogs know better.:D

Cycledog...you could have kept the cold there....but no..... you let it come east. Rumor has it that it's supposed to go down in the single digits here Saturday into Sunday....guess I'm gonna have to leave my flannel shirt behind and get my coat out for the first time this year.

And all you guys south of the Mason-Dixson line.....I feel so bad for you...I hope you break the cold spell and that it goes above the 60's or 70's :rolleyes:

We're expecting 15 below this weekend. And, I've got to get a car out of the back garage, shovel 100 foot long path through the snow to get it into the front garage. Trying to get it ready for World of Wheels in St. Paul the following weekend.

We're expecting 15 below this weekend. And, I've got to get a car out of the back garage, shovel 100 foot long path through the snow to get it into the front garage. Trying to get it ready for World of Wheels in St. Paul the following weekend.

Wow. And to think I was hoping that it would be cool enough this weekend that I could just open the shop doors instead of working in there with the a/c on.:)

Latest posts

Back