BBC pulleys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burnout

New dilemma in the build process. So I have gone from a small block to a big block in my project and just got my new pulley's for the crank (3 groove) and water pump (2 groove). This is for a long water pump. Well the crank pulley does not fit and hits the front of the frame (was fine with the small block). I have looked for a single groove crank pulley for a lwp application but cannot seem to find one. Anyone know if they exist? Looks like I might have to switch to a short water pump because I can only find a single groove crank pulley for a swp application. Thanks for any suggestions or options.
Scott

Burnout,
I just put a BBC in my rod. I changed to a short water pump and bought a set of sinngle pulleys on e-bay. I got a short low mount alternator pump there too.Yeah, they are billet but a little black paint goes a long way. I didn't have enough room for the lwp on my car. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply's guys. I found a place online that has a single groove crank pulley for a lwp and it will give me just enought clearance. I would go to the swp but I already got a low mount alt. bracket.
Scott

Latest posts

Back