Best car show comment ever...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a list of bonus words and are the points redeemable? Who is monitoring this and keeping score? I know lots of big words and some my spell check doesn't know.

Don

The bonus words are on a random rotation, so sometimes it is hard to know which one is at the top of the list for maximum point value. There are also some words with negative point values, like "*******".

Antidisestablishmentarianism used to be the longest word in the dictionary. How many points do I get for it.

Hi Everyone

I am just starting to drive my 1947 Willys Jeep on the road....It is all rebuilt underneath but I left the outside as I found it (except for having to put 50 + patches on the tub)...people want me to paint it..."you know it wouldnt take much to paint this thing you know"....I just smile and rub the rusty hood with the palm of my hand...

MikeC

I had an older woman come check out the rat at a show and she stated " Damn son, that is one ugly, I mean different car. I really like it the best" Kinda makes ya feel good in a host of shiny metal.

Latest posts

Back