Billetproof - the rest of them

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it sure looks like a good time was had, i want to thank you for taking the pictures and the time to up load them, thanks, Tracy

cant see pics

Hi Gastrick,

I can only see the first three pics of billet proof, did you change the format of pictures or something?
I actually can not see your pics in any of your e-mails.
I can see Dons Rods pic fine all the time, are you able to put all your pics in the same format as his please?

Thanks in advance Gastrick

Scott

Hi Gastrick,

I can only see the first three pics of billet proof, did you change the format of pictures or something?
I actually can not see your pics in any of your e-mails.
I can see Dons Rods pic fine all the time, are you able to put all your pics in the same format as his please?

Thanks in advance Gastrick

Scott

Sorry man, I don't know how the other guys are doing it. I host my photos through Image Shack. I'll see what I can do for you.

Thats all? I heard there was 500 cars there? :D Thanks Gas,
we appreciate you bud.Here is an old ad for you.

barris.jpg

Awesome!!!

Gastrick,
Those were some awesome fotos! I love the '40 Merc's & u darn shore don't see one of these bullets in a car very often... SWEEEEEET!!!

Thanks!
BoB

Wow, were you and I at the same show Gastrick?????? For some reason I don't remember seeing half of those cars! :confused: Like the blue flamed Deuce, and the Backyard Junkyard car. I could have sworn we walked each and every aisle twice.

Great pictures, thank you for taking the amount of time you did to take and post them up. :D

Don

Like everyone else, I really appreciate you taking the time to post those. I dont know what you do differently but those big pics load almost instantly with my dial up. Show looked like it was awesome.I may have to start planning now for next year. Thanks again

Latest posts

Back