Binders, whose got 'em

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked this up at Tractor supply today, for You IHC guys.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 24
Yeah, I'm not much on green either but if I had one with that good of paintjob I probably wouldn't change it. But then I don't really have a place too and am too cheap to pay someone else. The first truck I ever drove was a red one like it.

Here is my '41 K1. I haven't seen it in person yet. I bought it off craigslist and had it delivered to my brother's farm in the kansas city area. I'm on duty with my job and overseas right now but hope to go after it new years day. I was wanting a 48 to 50 F1 Ford but all I found were out of my budget. I like the old binders so I went for this one. One of my concerns was a real title. The state of Indiana and their DMV's wore me out on old motorcycle builds and all the heartburn involved with having a title so I looked around for something with a title that can be transfered to me without any red tape. Many states are different and less painfull, some even more anal about old vehicles. I posted this elsewhere on the new guy forum so here it is here. Anybody know where I can score some headlight bezels? Haven't had an answer on the binder board.

Attachments

• DSCN0174.jpg
    DSCN0174.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN0163.jpg
    DSCN0163.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 22
I have this one traded for.

binder2.jpg

It should be coming home this week. Today I am picking up an 8.8 Ford with a 3.55 posi, and I am thinking of dropping in a 71 Ford 302 I have in an old E300 motorhome.

Actually it's an S100, 1954. I have had chances to buy the L,R series but don't like the chipmunk tooth grill.
I was going to cut this up and build the extended cab but it's too nice of truck to hack up.

International pickup.

Here's mine. Just put it back in the garage yesterday
0919101459a.jpg

Latest posts

Back