Bit of an odd Request.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaryVoodooGirl

I've been doing some searching on the internet for parts etc for the car...and alot of it I've found on ebay...BUT. Most sellers wont ship to Canada. Soooo, when the time comes (next few months hopefully, I have a mini tattoo tour coming up in a few weeks that goes until the end of September) would anyone be willing to let me ship to their address and then pay postage for you to mail it to Canada? Stripnut just sent me some stuff and it made it here no problem, and like I said, I'd pay for all the shipping etc etc...

actually might be headed to Fort Myers! haha That would depend on the hurricane situation. So far it's Chicago, Raleigh, Greensboro, Havelock and Jacksonville NC. Maybe a quick weekend in Long Island.

Eastern PA here. I'd be willing to help you with reshipping or even hand delivery somewhere along the way if needed.

Let me know if I can help
Ron

I'm in Michigan, which doesn't appear on your mini tour list, but depending on where you are in canada, might work... I'd be willing to lend a hand if I can.

I am right outside Knoxville TN. If I can help let me know. We ship to Canada all the time, so we are familiar with all the paper work.

Where are you going to be in Chicago? Is there a tattoo convention?

no tattoo convention this time...I'm going to visit Ray Youngman at Downer's Grove Tattoo for a few days and hang out there (young tattooer paying respect to those who paved the way type deal haha), get tattooed by him as well.

And a Deadbolt show out in Lincolnshire on the 26th. I usually try to plan my travels around when/where they are playing and vice versa. Voodoo Larry's band is playing there that night as well!

Old Iron: It is!

DirtyRat: I'm on the other side, above Montana...but hit Michigan fairly regularly haha.

Thanks all! I guess what I'll do is when the time comes I'll contact people and arrange everything! Like I said, it'll probably be when I get back from tour, but it's great to know there's help![cl[cl[cl

The other option is to get it shipped to one of the shipping outlets in Sweetgrass...they hold packages really cheaply and it's just across the border.

Latest posts

Back