blonde funny

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinnersandsaints

[clA blonde was driving home after a game and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. He told her to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her tailpipe. Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still nothing happened. Her blonde roommate saw her and asked,

“What are you doing?”

The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

The roommate rolled her eyes and said, “Uh, like hello! You need to roll up the windows first.”

A guy posts an ad in the paper to have his porch painted. A blonde answers the ad. He's a little leary but gives her the paint anyway and says have fun. A couple hours later she knocks on the door, says shes all done and even had enough left over to do a second coat. The owner was very happy. As shes leaving she says "by the way it's not a porch it's a mercedes."

OK here is one!!

This Blonde is at a party with her husband, while enjoying herself talking with friends she makes her way to the kitchen to get another drink. As she enters the kitchen all of the people in the kitchen are telling dumb blonde jokes, she walks over to her husband and says " I'm leaving you can find a ride home, everytime we get together with these people they insult blondes" the husband shrugs his shoulders and says "ok I'll see you later"!
The Blonde gets into the car and starts to drive home, on her way she looks out into a fresh plowed field and sees another blonde in a row boat rowing in the dirt. She slams on the brakes jumps out of the car and says " You!!!! Your the reason people keep telling dumb blonde jokes!!! And if I could swim!!! I'd swim out ther and kick your a$$!!!!!!!!!

A young blonde girl was about to drive for the first time in the snow, having gotten her first drivers licence. Her dad advises her if she was consirned about this to just follow the snow plow. Being a little afraid she spots a snow plow and taking her dads advice she follows the plow for about a hour befor the plow comes to a halt. At this point the driver comes back and says ,Miss Im thru here at walmart

A person went into the office kitchen one morning and found a new blonde girl painting the walls. She was wearing a new fur coat and a nice denim jacket.

Thinking this was a little strange, he asked her why she was wearing them rather than old clothes or an overall.

She showed him the instructions on the tin,

"For best results, put on two coats".

Latest posts

Back