Blue Suede Cruise Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willy knight

I am not good with computers to make a link but here is the web site of the photographer at Summit Motorsports Park at Norwalk Ohio where the Blue Suede Cruise was held July 22,23,and 24.The rain hurt attendance (again) but the Baders took very good care of there cruisers and it was a blast.My friends got married on the starting line and then I took them down the track in my 56 Chevy and you can see these pics of my car and the wedding if you click on (Wedding) on the one page.Here is the site:

www.motolenzphotos.com Then click on Drag Racing then click on Summit Motorsports Park then click on Blue Suede Cruise.

Quite a show

Many cars I would be proud to own. Saw a few of my favorites in there, the 62 Impala, the 60 Pontiac, the 63 Biscayne was sweet. I just get so envious when I look at some of these sweet rides. Thanks for sharing.

Blue Suede Cruise

Thanks Guys,
I was very proud to do this for them.This lady lost two sons to the Iraq war and was able to get through it.She deserves every bit of happiness she can get.She had a blast riding in the car and I let her and Kenny each make a pass in the car.They both did very well and were smiling all day.Its nice when you can enjoy your hobby and make other people happy too.I had a blast.You guys try to make it next year if you can.It would be fun to meet some of you guys.

Latest posts

Back