Bo Huff Utah Show 2011

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
We loaded up the Bonehead Truck, and our shifter knobs and t-shirts and drove over to Dragerton, (East Carbon) Utah. We got there and got set up as the people started rolling in. The show is a two day event, with Friday night being a big party, with bands and booze. It is a fun time, but not really my cup of tea. We decided to just show up for the car show itself. I had worked on several projects during the last week, in order to put on a good show. I'll post that stuff up later. Here is the car show.
P7090451.jpg

P7090455.jpg

P7090456.jpg

P7090457.jpg

P7090458.jpg

This one looked a little funny, but they had made use of some oddball parts.
P7090491.jpg

The seats were cool,
P7090492.jpg

I have a buddy who is chopping his Merc soon, and I had to get him some pictures
P7090496.jpg

P7090493.jpg

Pin up girls were everywhere, these three attacked my truck, for some great pictures. They had a photographer shooting tons of pictures, anywhere they could, all over the show. That is me in the background.
P7090549.jpg

Awesome show and great coverage Jeff. Did you recruit your son as the photog? I tnink I saw his reflection in the back of the Bo Huff Ranchero. If so tell him he did a nice job. PS-I need another shift knob.

Awesome show and great coverage Jeff. Did you recruit your son as the photog? I tnink I saw his reflection in the back of the Bo Huff Ranchero. If so tell him he did a nice job. PS-I need another shift knob.

Thanks, I'll tell him. He forgot his camera, and kept taking mine away to take the "good" pictures. All the good ones are his.

I took some new stuff to the show including some new shift knobs. That is the good news. The bad news is I let one get away before I took a picture of it. [S

Latest posts

Back