Bonehead kustom

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMP

I made a stop by Bonehead kustomz today and met jeff. What an artist, for those of you who have not been by his place this guy is the real deal. Works out of a small shop by his home with lots of home made tools not a big fancy shop with high dollar equipment. What Jeff has shown on this board can't even scratch the surface of his talent. I am on my way back home from working in colorado on a pipeline and decided to give him a visit. Boy am I glad i did. I am a welder by trade and have made a living welding on pipelines for approx. 40 years. I can't touch the skill level he has. We are doing differant types of welding but he is truly an artist with a welding machine. I'm envious. I am going home and will probably ruin a bunch of parts trying to copy Jeff. LOL! Thanks for the tour today Jeff ,I throughly enjoyed the visit. TP

It was great to meet with you, and as I told you. You fit in with all the guys who have stopped in from RRR, top notch every one of them. Glad I made an impression on you, next time I'll give you the $3 tour, and you can see a little more.

Jeff, I showed my sister hte pictures of the fence pillars. She is gathering rocks. She loved the petrified ostrich also. When I come back in late spring I'll stop back by and show you my new learned skills or not via BONEHEAD

Latest posts

Back