Boy in a balloon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightning

Did any body watch about the kid in the helium balloon? With the two older brothers on the roof with a video camera, I bet there was some double dares going on.Glad to see he's o.k., but that would have been a tale to tell for the rest of his life.

I saw that on da tube today! That thing was haulin'!!! Never saw what happened. Weird lookin' thing!

BoB

The little boy was hiding in a box in the attic. unbelievable. The parents set all this up, obviously looking for attention.The family are also storm chasers.

Yeah we watched it today at work. The wife just watched an interview with the family and the child, and the child plainly said "uh.... you said it was for the show" while looking at his parents. The mom was shocked and was like, um nooo. Then they continued on with the story and ignored the kids statement. We all know that kids that age just repeat what they hear or are told from the parents.

If this is true, that its just for show and attention then the parents should be beat and billed for all the gas used and wasted by the hellicopters, police cars and trucks, ambulance and anything else chasing this balloon. And the family has already been on "wife swap" twice, so i dont doubt it was for show.

Unfortunately, we'll hear about it for weeks to come since the media loves to milk stupid crap like this for all it's worth. The idiot parents should be charged and put in jail for this. End of story! It was a publicity stunt and the media needs to stop pushing it.

I think the kid let the balloon go and figured his old man would take him to the wood shed for it. He then decided to go hide in the attic and wait for things to die down.

There is video of the dad turning the balloon loose.

The latest is that the cops have copies of e-mails documenting that it was a planned stunt for media attention.

I hope they go to jail over it. ....that would make for some good reality TV for the parents to get beat up in jail.

The big problem here is, those kids are going to grow up and think this is normal to do BULL-SHIP like this. So the cops put the parent in jail and the kids go where? To a home, Grand-parents, Relatives? Its a lose-lose situation.:mad::confused:

Parents that teach their kids stuff like that deserve it when they grow up to be liars and cheats. That's all we need...........more Politicians!! :eek::eek::):)

If it weren't for the numbskulls in the media who feed on this stuff this kind of thing probably wouldn't happen...don't know who needs to go to jail the parents or the media sharks.

The old man should be taken out back and beaten!. What kind of Bull is that? The whole country is feelin bad cause some little kid is lost, but daddy knows what's going on the whole time!:mad:...What a jerk!....CR

Latest posts

Back