Brought my son home today! Best Christmas present ever!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillbilly4008

Joseph B. Fazekas III was born christmas eve morning at 6:36AM. 6lbs, 19 1/2 inches. We brought him home this afternoon in time to open his presents.

Poor kids never gonna be able to have a sleepover on his birthday.

Congrats on the new addition hillbilly. Worse than not having a sleepover, everyone will give him one present and tell him "that's for Christmas and your birthday". It happens to my son all the time who was born on Dec. 30th.

Shoot, that is what my folks told me and I was born in March.

Hey, Hillbilly, That is the best present on the list so far, and I doubt anyone can top it.
Way to go.

Last edited:
CONGRATS!!!! If its anything like when we brung Preston home........... hope you enjoy company.

Maybe never sleep overs, but just think he'll never go to school on his birthday. Have fun with him, and dont worry about him being tiny. Mine has grown a lb in two weeks, hes now 7lbs 5oz lol.

Thank you all.

Its around 1am. i havent been to sleep in two days. Getting pretty loopy. Im letting my wife, Crystal, sleep now. She earned it. Im up with Joey, have absolutly no idea what im doing. I try to take little naps but everytime he makes a noise of moves i go check on him.

Now i know what my father went through. lol.

Cool!! I got my daughter for a birthday present, born a day before actually.
I also have a nephew born DEC 25. He gets so ripped off for a birthday every year. 2 things every kid looks forward to is birthday and Christmas.

That's great to hear hillbilly! Congratulations! There's nothing like being a new Dad! I was scared silly when our son was born. I felt helpless because I had absolutely no idea of how to deal with a newborn. Luckily It just comes to you so don't worry. The baby, mom, and you, will all do fine!

Thunder1

Wow... he's gonna hate havin' his B-day & Christmas so *close* together!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Congrats!!!

BoB

I agree- mine's on 19th--heard this line most of my life "your b/day is so close to christmas...one gift for both...etc.)

Oh well, congratulations on the birth of your son...may you be blessed and guided in raising him up right--in a rat rod of course!;):D

Congrats on the new addition hillbilly. Worse than not having a sleepover, everyone will give him one present and tell him "that's for Christmas and your birthday". It happens to my son all the time who was born on Dec. 30th.

I was also born on Dec. 30th.......My uncle one time thought it was funny to give me part of a gift on Christmas and the other part on my b-day:mad:

Congratulations on your son's birth Hillbilly & Mrs Hillbilly. Has to be the best Christmas present ever!

Latest posts

Back