burn out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmik54

I can't figure out why my little truck won't spin the tires. It weights 2000Lb. and is 103 inches long from axle to axle and is 83 inches from the center of the rear axle to mid engine. The motor is a stock 283 with a Rochester 2BLL- the rear end is a standard 9 inch ford. If I try a brake stand all I get is flat spots on my front tires. From a dead stop it goes like hell and at the start will pull away from my friends bigger motors.

means you got the right gears in the back, my friends had cars that put my little falcon to shame in the horse power, but they had high way gears in back and when we raced i would pull them hard as they fried thier tires lol, oh they would get so mad

time for line loc. put 50 psi in the rear tires too. fun times had by all!

Go to the junkyard get a windshield washer setup run the tube back so it comes out just in front of your back tires hit the button when needed and wala fun for all !!!:D

I know I should be glad, but once in a while you just want to have some show off fun.

An easy way is to run hoses from a small tank of soapy water & clorox to squirt in front of u're rear tires when u're inclined. The soapy water gets the tires loose & the clorox gets the white smoke goin'! We used to use a wiper squirter motor for power.

BoB

An easy way is to run hoses from a small tank of soapy water & clorox to squirt in front of u're rear tires when u're inclined. The soapy water gets the tires loose & the clorox gets the white smoke goin'! We used to use a wiper squirter motor for power.

BoB

That is awesome! Maybe my wife might like that addition on her Camry:D

Latest posts

Back