Buttahatchie River Fest Hamilton Al

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Went to the Buttahatchie River Fest show today. Froze our butts off! 48* was a s warm as it got, north wind about 15 mph, cloudy all day. Worth it though, Maverick got first in it's class! [cl[cl
My buddys black 67 Camaro also got first, other buddy's 95 Mustang took a third. Two more shows left for the year, One next week, one the first week of Dec. Then maybe I can get to work on the truck![;)

Enjoy!
http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Buttahatchie fall fest/?albumview=slideshow

Oh, the 39 convertible is a one family car! The guy that bought it new, his son still has it, and it will go to his son when he passes on. It has had one repaint and one top replacement 40 years ago! It needs a repaint again, it's really aging. Purrs like only a flat motor can, no smoke, never been rebuilt!

thanks for posting them, looks like a good show. where are the other shows at? nicky's team won last night they had to beat the refs too, so it looks like play offs.

26T, Eldridge day is this Sat, Nov 3 at the Eldridge Town Hall, 8 AM until? A smallish show, but usually a good one. Proceeds go to the Fire Dept.

Last one we usually go to is the Toy Run on Dec 1 at the Eldridge Children's Home. It usually starts about 8 AM and runs to 1 PM or so. Another small show, usually more bikes there since they ride in from all directions. It's a good charity, the Home is supported entirely by donations, no Govt money spent there!

There is also the big show in Panama City FL, the Emerald Coast Cruise, Nov 5-10. We aren't gonna be able to make it down there this year.:( I don't drive the Maverick that far, and the Vette is still giving problems, probably needs injectors. Maybe next year.

Nice pics Bama. That green Chevy truck is really nice looking and looks like something any one could build, nothing custom except the dash.

Latest posts

Back