2012 Cruise in on the square, Jasper AL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Thought ya'll might like to see a few pics from today's cruise in on the square. I never did get up with 26Troadster, don't know if he made it or not. Well over 400 cars, trucks, and tractors there, even a gyro copter! Here's a link to a few pics of stuff I know ya' ll will enjoy, I didn't try to get one of every car or all the Camaro's, Chevelles, and Mustangs, just some of the older stuff. The yellow Vette is the wife's, sitting next to my yellow Maverick. We like yellow!:D

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/...se in on the square 2012/?albumview=slideshow

100_1479.jpg

Now thats pretty dang cool... love the old dodge!

mav i looked for you but the people where as thick as ants on a stired up ant hill. i took about 220 pics myself so we have some of the same stuff just in a different angle. it was a great show and i'm going to try to talk the car club and the auto parts store into starting a swap meet next year.

mav i looked for you but the people where as thick as ants on a stired up ant hill. i took about 220 pics myself so we have some of the same stuff just in a different angle. it was a great show and i'm going to try to talk the car club and the auto parts store into starting a swap meet next year.

I'd bet Jimmy and the guys would go for a swap meet! I'll mention it when I see any of them. They say they want it bigger next year, I hope it is!

i talk to jimmy and jim of the club and greg from manchester all the time so maybe we can get everyone to say something, they might. i believe the downtown foods parking lot would be a good place for it, close enough to hear the music but for enough away to be able to hear each other.

Latest posts

Back