caddi wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51 ford

I hope this is the right place for this question. Does anybody know the wheel stud measurement on a stock 52 cadillac? 5 on ? I didn't have a tape with me today. I need to get something on there to move it. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the info. Got another question? I went to two different yards today looking for 5 on 5 wheels. Everything I measured was 5 on 4 3/4. One guy had a rack full of wheels, pulled one down marked 5 on 5 but when I put my tape on it, it measured 5 on 4 3/4. He got his cheat sheet wheel disc thingy out laid it on the wheel and it lined up perfectly 5 on 5. About then a buddy called said I have a set of 5 on 4 3/4. I get there look at the wheels marked 5 on 4 3/4 but when I put my tape on it it reads 5 on 4 1/2. Am I missing something here? I thought center to center was the wheel measurement. It seems more like center to center minus a 1/4 inch is the actual measurement. Whats going on????

Center line hole to hole your gonna be about 1/4" smaller then the bolt pattern really is. When you measure from hole to hole on a five hole wheel, your not measuring the true diameter of the circle

Latest posts

Back