Can I get some scallops photoshopped

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gottkts

I'm trying to find something to add to the sedan to keep it from looking so plain. Also if you have any other suggestions feel free.Can you please add some scallops to my sedan, trying to see what it would look like with the whitewalls

Looking for something similar to these
1389669282.jpg

But a off white like this
1389669492.png

Here is my car, sorry I don't have a pic with the cowl on at the moment
1383442625.jpg

I'm trying to find something to add to the sedan to keep it from looking so plain. Also if you have any other suggestions feel free.Can you please add some scallops to my sedan, trying to see what it would look like with the whitewalls

Looking for something similar to these
1389669282.jpg

Here are a couple of the renderings we did of our coupe, before we settled on the scallops.

I would say, run the scallops in red oxide with a large heavy cream outline. Run some small caps on the rims to brighten up the wheels or run the wheel color like the photo below.

a guy over on killbillet photoshopped the rendering for me.

Thanks for the renderings rusty, I'm trying to get some ideas of some colors that may go with the car. I did get marv on killbillet to do the top and rims gold to match my engine but I think I would like some graphics . I don't know lol

Thanks for the renderings rusty, I'm trying to get some ideas of some colors that may go with the car. I did get marv on killbillet to do the top and rims gold to match my engine but I think I would like some graphics . I don't know lol

Yeah, some graphics and color really make a car pop better. You should do some scallops with pinestripping to waken the car up.

Here is the style my best friend had on his sedan. He seems to like gold accents. The motor was all done in gold and copper. You could also search for images of it. It was named "Fools Gold"

Latest posts

Back