Can someone help me with this?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSTY50F1

@$$Fault Junkie
Think I might get one of you wizards to photo chop the top on this for me 5 inches and lower it 5 inches. I would appreciate it very much.

Attachments

• Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 30
I am guessing your wheel chocks are about 3" tall..
If so, here is a quick 5" chop and 5" drop
It makes the truck look too long if you ask me :(

Picture106cp.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Blue; That's what I wanted.

dumprat; Your right, I plan on doing the hood, ar maybe run it with out one. Can't find a site the shows how to pie the hood. The hood that is on the truck is not much good, fo I can play with it, and see what I can come up with. Also the back fenders will be moved forward 2 inches, with 14's on the front and 15's on the back.

Maybe photoshop it to see what 3 or 4 looks like. I think it looks too squashed with 5. Regardless of what the TV infomercials tell us, bigger isn't always better. :p:p:D

Don

Thanks fellas for all the pic. It will either be 4 or 5 inches. I plan to cut the wheel opening and add 2 inches to drop them down over the wheels also.

I will be pie cutting my hood some time soon and will take pic's and post them as i go .I have the same problems But i cut 12 1/2'' out of my bed and frame to shortin it up and balance out the look.I ran mine without a hood too for a long time [love the look and maay go back to it ]and had problems with water gettin in the destributer and got tired of it.but they do look tough with out a hood !

Attachments

• 101_2406_320x240.JPG
    101_2406_320x240.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 12
  • 101_2407_320x240.JPG
    101_2407_320x240.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back