can you tell me what this is

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i am going to hopefully be purchasing this car. just not to sure what it is. i am thinking it is a 30-34 four door studabaker.......

Attachments

• just 001reduced.jpg
    just 001reduced.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 66
  • just 003reduced.jpg
    just 003reduced.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 55
  • just 004reduced.jpg
    just 004reduced.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 54
  • just 007reduced.jpg
    just 007reduced.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 73
think

I think it is about a 1930 Chevy sedan. I want to check some body points tho..

nope.

The embosement is slightly different, and it only has 2 hinges per door. 30 cevy sedan has 3. Let me dig some more. But we are very very close to the year if not on it.

hey i am new to this site and this was my first post. i am very pleased with the fast responses and info. thanks guys. ok now that i know what the car is. are there a lot of studebaker builds? i hope i can get it. just waiting for the guy to let me know. he is up in the air one day he wants to get rid of it the next he is unsure.... 14 degrees today and snow is coming i want this in my garage asap and want to have it built before spring.....

not a whole lot of stude builds of that year for sure---
but dont let that discourage you as much as it should excite you
--- you can use just about any build for whatever you want to do
in one way or another --- and in the end youll have an awesome ride
you dont see every day -- or ever --- but theres nothing
"WE" at RRR cant get you through in the build so no worries.

Im with him

The fact you dont see many builds with a Stude body those years is exactly why I would want it. If it were a Chevy as I first thought, would be very common, those are a dime a dozen, but being an odd ball, I sure would use it. I like driving or building the unusual. As long as it isn't a Vette with a Old Mopar fat fender front clips lol (see Vette thread, WTF?). Load that thing up and keep us posted.

If ya do, keep that crinkled left rear roof corner. That would look cool on a Rat Sedan IMHO.

being uncommon was my goal. not many 4 door rats around and only one stude area in my . but it just the cowl and the rest is model a. so i hope the guy gets to me pretty soon.

Latest posts

Back