Can't catch a break

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had mine done just over a year ago after being rushed to the hospital..2 heart attacks a a bout of pneumonia I was discharged 7 days later....you caught a break.

Keep your head up man! It's not always the easiest but ya gotta remember that it could always be worse and that everything happens for a reason. It will all work out in the end!

Get well Mike.
Had mine done as an emergency operation a dozen years ago.
Doc said it was the worst one he had seen as it was full of Gangrene :eek:
Now the only useless organ I have left is my appendix:p
Torchie

Thanks guys. Doing pretty good, healing is going smooth. Just a little bummed, had set aside this week to get some garage time in and didn't go so well.

Missing out on garage time sucks, but now that particular problem is behind you. I hope you heal up and get back to the garage soon, my friend. :)

Why, the gall of that bladder. Calling it quits. Hope you're all healed and ready to build hot rods.

glad all went well , My son had his took out about 2 years ago .. he was 17 then ... doc said if you have trouble with it dont fix it just take it out .. so we did ..

Latest posts

Back