cant deside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneed

i have a clean 35 chevy 4 door sedan . cant deside weather to cut it up or leave the body stock

welcome , that decision would depend on your fab skills , there are several builds going on here at this time, where guys are turning 4 doors into some really sharp 2 doors . Whatever you choose is fine with us , Welcome to RRR !

Welcome to the site. Maybe if you posted some pictures of your 35 it would help give us some idea of what your dealing with there??? Maybe it's too nice to modify??? Still would be nice to see it.

Thunder

Hi there welcome I'm new here myself but about the 35 it does have some wood in it so if it were me I would chop it then go with metal where the wood is,THATs WHAT I'D DO Soooooooo, but it's you call!

Leave it a mor-door, you wouldn't believe the people that laugh at us when we pull into the strip with my pea-green [original paint and rust] 55' chevy, but when it pulls up beside them at the lights, the laughing all over. Texas Thaw two weeks ago, 7:36 @ 92 mph eighth mile.

Latest posts

Back