Can't pick my child up from school?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was just plain stupid, i walked to and from school, most of my schooling, and i really believe they were happy to see me leave everyday. i was a bad kid, just not much trouble with the law.

From the short clip, this shows a police officer that holds a position of authority beyond his abilities. Totally out of line, next question.....do his superiors back his policy and solution, if so, they are as guilty as he is by allowing it.

I'm guessing those two had met several times before - seems like this guy has been battling this for awhile. I did catch where the parent says over the phone to the Sheriff's office "I'll just do what we discussed before".

Either there is more to this than we see, or it really is that absurd.

I had arrived at Americold Logistics in Bethlehem PA at midnight for a 3 am delivery appointment.

Come 11:00 they still had not unloaded my trailer yet
After repeated inquiries into when they were going to get to it I told them I was going to get lunch
They told me If I left I would lose my appointment and have to reschedule
So...
Since they have a drop lot with a gazillion empty spots...
I unhooked from my trailer and proceeded to leave.

Securitas detained me at the gate and refused to let me leave.
I instructed them I was going 4 blocks down the street to buy lunch and would be right back
They said you don't leave until we say you can leave
I asked what county the facility was in
They said oh no don't you go there buddy you don't want to go there

So I dialed the operator and asked for such in such mahnominah county sheriffs office non emergency.
The sheriff told me "this is a free country you can come and go as you please... if you would... stay exactly where you are and we are sending some deputies down right now to talk to everyone.

So I waited and the plant manager was called in and the deputies instructed them to the tune that if I was further detained or denied reentry to conduct my lawful business and retrieve my property someone will be charged with a criminal offense.

I'll just do what we discussed before"
I took that as the authorities might have had instructed him to wait for an officer to arrive and order the child released under state law.
I think that's what occurred last time he had that problem guessing from the rest of what they all said.
I think the parent was correct. they attempted to remove a right by offering 2 alternative options- child leaves unsupervised or has to wait in line with the car... neither of which was acceptable to the parent who did not his child to leave unsupervised or in a car

Parent shows up at school the authority of the parent is supreme and they have to give you custody of your child regardless if school is in session or not.
I'm here for my child...after an identity check yes sir right away is how it should be.
There is no dispensation of authority in the constitution to government only limited and reversible powers
The 10th amendment proscribes that all powers not specifically granted the fed are reserved to the state and to the people. this means that any powers not specifically granted the state also are reserved to the people....
"The people" are the parents
County local and other public institutions all are under state constitutions and are under the powers of the state as per the 10th.
There is no credible argument by which "The People" can be construed to refer to institution.
When a court or legislature refers The People of... (take or order lawful action)
The institution here is NOT the people.
The institution here is an agency of the people given power to perform under the authority of the people
Authority has power but it is not power
Power has no authority
Power is just power..ability or agency
Authority is the right to power
The suffix "Ity" appended to a word creates a new word which itself is defined as a quality or attribute of the root word.
Prosperity is a quality of one who prospers
Author-ity is a quality right or attribute of an author
An author is an exclusive and aboriginal right as reflected in the first amendment to the constitution which enshrines the right to free speech.
An author has the right to chose to speak or not to speak
to chose what he speaks
To act out according to his speech (free agency and to uphold his word)

The writers and signors of the Constitution are not even "The People" but are members of We the people...
Just as a ghost writer who has been hired to perform a work is not the author of that work
The writers and signors of the constitution are not the authors of the constitution

It's important to note that no-where in the constitution is there a dispensation of authority to institution
Also it's important to not that just forming a new government after coming out of the old world.. free also means free as in unbound. not bound to the land contrary to feudalism which binds a person to the land.
The constitution and all law and regulation under the constitution being "the law of the land" rules over the land, what is bound to the land(jurisdiction) like institutions...and what occurs in the land... like commerce and crime...
but not over the people who are free and not bound to the land.

Freeman are above the rule of law and under it's protection
Government being established to secure our liberties... (secure as in protect not as in dispense)
The protection of the law comes not from it's ruling over freemen but from it ruling over that which aggresses or infringes the common liberties of freemen ie criminals and those in institutional positions of power

Furthermore public service is a privilege not a right so one who willingly engages in public service (which is under the rule of law) himself comes under the rule of law.
this is a degree of capitis diminutio
A person in public service does not have as high a legal standing as an otherwise conscripted free man
So IMHO...
The parent here has a "highest and best" claim to take custody of his child than the school does unless the parent has been incriminated and deemed unfit.

Latest posts

Back