Caption Contest? !!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quit yer laughin Charlie, and git ready to drive...as soon as I take take my foot off of the back of this brakelight, we're gonna fly!!

Driver - Y'all think weez a movin now? Jus wait til I pop this here clutch and downshift er inta 4th gear! This here new fangled contraption hauls ass like a scalded dawg!! Weez about ta show them there fancy city slicker revenuers what fer by golly!

Ernest T. in the middle - Fellers, I didn't think I'd ever say this but, this is more fun than a coon huntin on a Saturday night!!! YEEE HAAAWW!! IT'S ME!! IT'S ME!! IT'S ERNEST T!!!! YOU AIN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ERNEST T. BASS!!! HE, HE, HE!!!

Elrod on the outside - Ya need to watch what yer a doing here! Ain't that Brisco Darlin's prize sow a layin in the road up yonder? If youin's hit that there big ole hog, Brisco'll a tell our Pa's and theyins ah tan our hides but good!!

" Jeb, your Pa's gonna tan your hide - when he finds out you filled the tank with his shine, just to impress ole' Betty Lou.

Are ya trying to say that they didn't make shine in Cleveland - ha ha - try this then
Hey Vinne, your ole' man 's gonna whip your a** when he finds out that you put his shine in the tank, just to impress the broad down on 4th Street

79350025.jpg

"I bet we make the jump, or my name is not Joey Chitwood."

O.K. - we all know that these are the RRR crew on one of their famous road trips - Just wait till they see this rat at Vegas.

Latest posts

Back