Car Show Fraud

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our tech school just had there first annual car show which was entirely setup by my teacher so the show was built around the auto students interests. the judging was done by the spectators. some car club (ricers) showed up and they would all go together on one of the cars in there club. some 5 year old stock chevy tahoe ended up winning best of show. the teacher wasnt very happy about this since there where a lot of much MUCH nicer cars there that deserved recognition. next year i think were gonna have real judges. but all in all it was a great turnout for a first year show.

I just found out today that at the car show I went to last Sunday on Father's day the guy that won about everything, best this, best that, best of show, was stripped of everything because of stuffing the ballot box and this was a show put on by a Church! Everyone at the show was given a ballot to vote on their favorite car in different classes and for best paint, best interior, etc. Somehow he got a hold of a bunch of ballots and proceeded to vote for himself for everything. I kind of wondered when he keep winning everthing. He had a 4 door Chevy 4X4 that was nice but nothing special. I hope he feels real good about what he did and like a @#!&%$ for getting caught.

If he is all about the trophy -then the guy is in this hobby for the WRONG reasons

Latest posts

Back