Car show in Chillicothe Oh. park

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Gussett

Yep... he can do it!
Live in the hilly country of Chillicothe Ohio.
Hey all, I finally took a camera to a car show and took some pics.It was the 45 annual antique classic & hot rod show!I had never been to it before so I drove down with a camera and my oldest son and my wife came down in the minivan with 2 more of my 4 kids and had a real good time.
VERY FUNNY!!! Just before the awards ceremony My name was called over the loud speaker,to come to the main area to speak with the judges.I went up and ask what's up guys?They said "we have a problem"! " What did I do now" I said! LOL They said NOTHING but we have NEVER had a RAT ROD at any of our shows before! We love your car and want to give you a trophy ,but we do not have a RAT ROD class or trophy! Soooooo can we give you two door prizes which are two $10 bills in two different envelopes?
SURE! $20. sounds better than a trophy! I got my $10 entry fee back and a $10 bill! We then left and drove south about 30 miles to another car show in Waverley Oh. and I won a "BEST PROJECT" plaque! Ha Ha I just looked at them and said " UH......It's finished, NOT under construction! IT's A RAT ROD!!!! And so here are some pics!The pics are from first show only cause my battery died! Enjoy!

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 15
Fun day

Yes it was fun to be among all the shiney stuff! I like shiney too! I met a Father and son there that were super nice guys! The father drove in in a 57 Caddy Coupe De Ville and the son in an old Jag(NICE).I have pics but can't seem to get them to upload. The father is a retired phyc. doctor from the VA. My wife is going back to collage this fall for her RN. Talked to him and he just so happened to know the "MAIN MAN" that does the grants for nursing,who was about 50 yrds away frying fish!He introduced us and my wife had already written a letter to "THE MAN" which we spoke to and he said "OH that was taken care of wednesday, we gave you a $500. grant and you should be getting the info in the mail! WOW was my wife HAPPY!!!Made for a great day!
I hope to get the pics up soon!
AND YES! A L O T of "soooo what color are ya going to paint it?"[cl

ok 3 pics at a time i guess

having problems uploading pics so 3 at a time i guess!
This is a pic of 3 of my 4 kids with my car and some others !
I'll keep posting if I can![S

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 11
and the END

Thats all folks! The Gentleman in the Jag is my 71 yr old friend from England who is visiting for a couple of months and just fell in love with the jag and had to have his pic in it! And the last one is mine of course![cl

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back