Cars Without Titles

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a little info on broadway title when they called back
a guy wanted to know if it was original or street rod
i told him a rod he replied we dont do street rods ! If
you use them say original. :mad:

sounds all good but I don't like the fact that I have to "sell" them my vehicle so they can sell it back to me.. No offense but I like to know someone a little before I trust them with something like that.

sounds all good but I don't like the fact that I have to "sell" them my vehicle so they can sell it back to me.. No offense but I like to know someone a little before I trust them with something like that.

Pm InkedMonkey

I think he uses Broadway Title with no problems.

i haven't read their service in a long time but i believe the actual wording is something to the effect of allowing them to be your power of attorney in regards to doing the paperwork for your vehicle...it is worded as such about the paper work..myself i had a 25 Ford TT stake bed a few years ago in Illinois i did a toatl restoration on..i only had a bill of sale for the junk parts that i bought which after a year i transformed into a neat truck.....the engine # was the vin..Secretary of State sent me paper work and u have to have a Law Enforcement officer verify the numbers and sign the papers ..i mailed it in and in about 3 weeks i got my title...try contacting your Secretary of States office each state is a lil different ..good luck...

i haven't read their service in a long time but i believe the actual wording is something to the effect of allowing them to be your power of attorney in regards to doing the paperwork for your vehicle...it is worded as such about the paper work..myself i had a 25 Ford TT stake bed a few years ago in Illinois i did a toatl restoration on..i only had a bill of sale for the junk parts that i bought which after a year i transformed into a neat truck.....the engine # was the vin..Secretary of State sent me paper work and u have to have a Law Enforcement officer verify the numbers and sign the papers ..i mailed it in and in about 3 weeks i got my title...try contacting your Secretary of States office each state is a lil different ..good luck...

Sounds like a good plan. If I ever get on the truck I'll def. look into that. Thanks.

Eric

Latest posts

Back