Central Texas Tools (Texas Country Reporter)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't see youtube at work so i'll have to check it out later. texas country reporter is a great show, that took the place of another show called the eyes of texas.

Thanks rokhound what great video....[clbrought many fond memories as I spent 3/4 of my 45 years as a machinist/welder in shops just like this one. operating machinery that is some cases was older than MY father. a dieing breed I've found the closest people to this group nowadays to be the home built hot rodder. thanks again Dougndog

Thanks for sharing!

Reminds me a little bit of my family, I'm fourth generation excavation worker, I still use the 1969 Massey Furgeson 450s excavator that my grandpa bought new.

Hey Rokhound

That utube video is awesome....makes me wanna move to the midwest more and more...this super high strung upstate NY area is getting tougher to take everyday....my son is in NE Kansas...cant wait to make the transition (less than 5 years for me)....

Thanks for sharing

MikeC

Great story, the kind we like to hear. Kinda reminds me of a good friends machine shop only he doesn't run a line shaft.
I don't think I would trade my years of adventure and being outdoors for setting inside the same tin shed for a whole lifetime though.

Thanks for the vid,and every time I hear that guy (did commercials)makes me want to eat at Dairy Queen.lol

Latest posts

Back