Charlotte Goodguys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
I finally got some pics down loaded last night and I'll (hopefully) post some of them tonight, but.....On Friday I had just about got into the show and I saw this sitting pretty (and it really is a cool truck in person). Finally got to meet Trucked Up in the afternoon, but didn't see him (or the truck the rest of the weekend)

PA291006.jpg

I finally got some pics down loaded last night and I'll (hopefully) post some of them tonight, but.....On Friday I had just about got into the show and I saw this sitting pretty (and it really is a cool truck in person). Finally got to meet Trucked Up in the afternoon, but didn't see him (or the truck the rest of the weekend)

PA291006.jpg

Thanks Ron for the pic. Also thanks for taking the time to stop by. Sorry we didn't get more time to B.S.

Actually I had to leave unexpectedly Sat. morning. Sure missed what appeared to be a great remainder of the weekend.

PA291006.jpg

Just want to add that I rolled through the gates around 630 AM and liked this spot so I parked and thought I would just sit in Okie for a little while,maybe catch a few ZZZZ's, and wait for the sun to rise and warm things up a little.

Then a knock on my side glass and the guy driving the green coupe in the background is standing there. I roll the window down and tells me I better move as the security nazis would be around to make me, stated that they made him last year. Says I'm blocking the fire plug.

Now he doesn't know how lucky he was for me not to be that foolish. This ain't my first dance. Now if I would have moved and discovered he and his "For Sale" coupe in my spot things would have got nasty.

Never fails to amaze me the depths these power parkers go to to get that "Up front look at Me" spot......:D

Saturday there was another car parked right there...just facing the other direction...it wasn't as cool as your truck so I didn't bother taking a pic :D I didn't go back on Sunday (we went to Maxton Sunday for the speed trials), but I'm sure there was someone else parked right there again

Latest posts

Back