Check these things i just got in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52bombshell

well i couldnt find any headers for my olds 403 that were close to cool till i found these just got them in they are very simple but def do the trick they will stick outta the hood on my 52 f100.
31345220009_large.jpg

Demo derby pipes

Looks like a set for demo derby...4 in a row forward dump... to clear brake booster!! I made some a couple years ago out of square tubing.
engineside.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
ding ding your right sir they were meant for derby but will look a hell of a lot cooler comin out of my trucks hood..

I hope that it will be parked inside.Or the motor will be full of water when it rains.

The flappers are going to be needed.It will look cool with the flappers popping on all 8.

those will look pretty cool coming out of the hood,can't wait to see some pics. A guy i know has 5 inch straight pipes coming from the bed on his f-350 and they fill with water on hard rains. looks like old faithful erupting when he fires it up....lol. although I'd run flappers on those since the water would flow directly into the engine.

Latest posts

Back